First Nations Development Institute is partnering with AIBL this year to conduct an online financial education campaign. We have designed an online financial education curriculum for youth, and all youth who complete the curriculum by March 31, 2012 will be entered to one of the following 3 prizes: an iPad2 (1 chance); 2) an iPod Touch (2 chances); and 3) a financial literacy CD (2 chances). Winners will be selected randomly from the pool of eligible applicants.
Please ask your students to follow these steps:
1. Go to www.InvestNativeonline.org
2. Click on the item that says “Sign Up for An Account” (may need to scroll screen down)
3. After they have created their username and password, have them log in.
4. Ask them to complete all 8 lessons (should take a total of 2-3 hours).
5. Students can log off and log on again later. Curriculum is designed to be completed in 2 or 3 sessions.
6. The Invest Native Online financial education curriculum has 8 modules and is designed to be completed sequentially. At the end of each lesson, a quiz pops up that contains 5 questions. Students must get 4 out of 5 questions right (80%) to proceed to the next section. Once the student successfully passes the quizzes for all 8 modules, a certificate of completion will be available.
That is all there is to it!
The winners will be given their prizes and receive a certificate at the 2012 AIBL conference awards ceremony (if the winner can’t attend the ceremony, the prize will be sent to them).Thank you for participating in this online campaign and if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Dewees (program manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org or 540-371-5615.