Each year, the Mentoring Program welcomes 30-45 indigenous college students to strengthen professional skillsets and personal resilience through training, mentoring, and network opportunities–empowering youth business leaders with the experience necessary to lead economic endeavors within their communities.
Our curriculum, called Holistic Indigenous Business Leadership, incorporates a holistic and culturally responsive approach to leadership. We believe healthy, awareness-led leaders are better role models, communicators, teammates, and business entrepreneurs.
Funded by the Administration for Native Americans, the Mentoring Program provides the following training, mentoring, and networking opportunities:
- $1,000 stipend upon completion
- New HP laptop
- Paid travel to the AIBL Conference and leadership retreat
- Nike N7 + AIBL custom hoodie and professional backpack
- 1:1 virtual calls with top-level business professionals
- Professional headshot
- Age 18-27
- Student at a college/university
- Member of an AIBL chapter or willing to start a chapter
- Ability to participate in all Mentoring Program activities
- Maintain good standing with your AIBL Chapter
- Stay active with AIBL Chapter activities
- Two-day Leadership Retreat
- Two-day AIBL Conference
- Three, 60-minute calls with a top-level business professional that is matched to your career interests
- Three, 30-minute calls with the AIBL Mentoring Program Director
- 15-minute evaluation assessment upon start and completion of the program
The 2023 Cohort has been selected. Check back in September 2023 to join the 2024 cohort.
Meet Our Cohort
The information, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, activities, workbooks, and other material shared in the Mentoring Program is for informational purposes only. Information shared is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or another qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment before undertaking a new healthcare or healing regimen.